This is an unofficial Department of Defense Web site. Only active duty military, military retirees, reservists, National Guardsmen,
Department of Defense civilian employees, Non-Appropriated Fund employees and respective family members and guests of all the above are eligible users of Force Support activities unless otherwise noted.
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Air Force or the information, products, or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and morale, welfare, and recreation sites, the U.S. Air Force does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD website. This site is not an official site of the DoD of USAF and the content of this website or any web page linked either to or from this website is not endorsed as the official position of the DoD or USAF or any of it’s subordinate components. No Federal endorsement of any sponsor business, firm, agency, or persons shown in or linked to or from this website is intended. Please direct any questions or comments concerning the website to:
355th Force Support Squadron Marketing Office
PO Box 15250
DMAFB, AZ 85707 520-228-5950
1. Davis-Monthan 355th Force Support Website is provided as a public service by the 355th Force Support Squadron.
2. Information presented on Davis-Monthan 355th Force Support Website is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
3. Information concerning visitors, use of this site is collected for analytical and statistical purposes, such as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
5. Raw data logs will only be used to identify individual users and their usage habits for authorized law enforcement investigations or national security purposes. These logs are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration Guidelines.
6. Unauthorized attempts to deny service, upload information, change information, or to attempt to access a non-public site from this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under Title 18 of the U.S. Code to include the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
7. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to the webmaster.
Built with HTML5 and CSS3 - 355th Force Support Squadron.
Due to NIPR Net restrictions this website might not be displayed correct or complete.